[Libre-soc-dev] Fwd: [RFC] SVP64 Branches (contd)

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 14:23:33 BST 2021

On September 13, 2021 12:15:26 PM UTC, Richard Wilbur <richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:

>Is there a wiki page with links to documentation where someone could
>begin to remedy the lack of the “absolutely essential” parts of all the
>above-mentioned “working knowledge”?  (Or shall I start one?)

this is a great idea, see resources page for links to ISA Specs

>How many NDA’s must one sign in order to accomplish the goal of
>acquiring this “working knowledge”?

none.

Cray, SX-Aurora ISAs are public.

Vivante is reverse-engineered.

Broadcom VideoCore IV likewise, then Broadcom caved to pressure and published docs.

MIAOW implements AMDGPU from best derived public knowledge

MALI is reverse engineered

etc etc