[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 25nov2021

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 17:20:49 GMT 2021

On November 26, 2021 5:09:25 PM UTC, Tobias Platen <libre-soc at platen-software.de> wrote:

>I agree, being part of of NGI POINTER seems good for me. I
>defentitively want to invest more time in the project.

(i realised last night that all the unit tests you are doing can likely go under the new cavatools grant.  we need a really big chunk for unit tests)

once we have the NGI sub-grant signed i'd like to invite everyone else to be part of it as well.

it *is* a contract however, not like NLnet.  if there are tasks that need doing they damn well need to get done, and on time.  if you don't it leaves *ME* legally liable and directly responsible.

part of the process involves providing ID and Tax Registration Information to FundingBox, so please do be aware, you will need your passport / ID Card, Tax Identifier Number in your country, to go through either an EU Digital Certificate Process or to have a video call with FundingBox showing your ID, and to sign a legally-binding contract.