[Libre-soc-dev] [Libre-silicon-devel] Invitation: (No Subject) @ Thu Nov 18, 2021 8am - 12pm (GMT) (libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org)

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Mon Nov 15 15:51:39 GMT 2021

Hi Luke
I've got an idea... Although our team is by now rather dominated by
software developers, we still have actual engineers in the team :-)
Maybe we should step the whole thing up a notch and propose a project
for develeping actual equipment they can use in clean rooms.
You mentioned bonding... we could however finally start get hands on
with the maskless stepper aligner project, or we could use those many
already existing open source designs for magnetron sputtering machines
and manufacture something which can be produced in mass.
If they give us the cash for getting started, like the parts for the
prototyping and the equipment, I'll gladly turn that into a legitimate
business.

Cheers
-lev