[Libre-soc-dev] gigabit router design decisions

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 17:12:44 GMT 2021

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021, 05:19 Umberto Cerrato <umbertocerrato at outlook.it>
wrote:

> > Ehi all,
> >
> > I do not know why are you writing this lot.
> >
> > Jacob, I do not know you well, but from the emails it seems you *really*
> want to do that thing nevertheless others opinion;

Ok, I did not realize the extent of conflict and stress that luke and my
argument was causing, I apologize for that.

I guess no one's willing to trust me when I confidently say that I can
write the code that we desperately need, this is quite disappointing
(especially considering that the charter explicitly says decision making
should be unanimous), but, for the sake of peace, I'll leave that to luke
and cesar (and others).