[Libre-soc-dev] gigabit router design decisions

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Nov 4 12:30:41 GMT 2021

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 12:12 PM Umberto Cerrato
<umbertocerrato at outlook.it> wrote:

> Ehi all,
>
> I do not know why are you writing this lot.

yes, it is really extremely puzzling.

> Jacob, I do not know you well, but from the emails it seems you *really* want to do that thing nevertheless others opinion;
>
> I have not much to say about this. I just think that if I was a project manager I would have put you apart. I would have not accepted this behavior. (Specifically I read your second email, insisting after you have been told the motivations about the decisions taken.)

i am also getting increasingly concerned about the impact that your lack
of respect for what i am saying, Jacob, will be having on other contributors.

other junior contributors will be reading the fact that you are not listening
to the fact that we are under time pressure and will be extremely alarmed
and scared.

three percent of the available time so far has been spent with you
not listening to the fact that we are under time pressure.

i spent two hours this morning writing about how we are under
time pressure instead of completing tasks that are time sensitive.

you urgently, URGENTLY need to get a grip, Jacob.