[Libre-soc-dev] IRC question

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Jul 9 10:56:45 BST 2021

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 10:52 AM Umberto Cerrato
<umbertocerrato at outlook.it> wrote:

> Mhm I could do that. Although I do not have much intention to enter there again to be honest.

yeah after they destroyed all nicks and channels i just didn't bother
typing the "/reconnect" command.

> >> Anyway… I really get mad at “searching” stuff into the website…
> >
> > been there... :)
> What could I do?

be very patient, eventually it becomes second nature.  think it
through: make the basic assumption "surely i cannot be the first and
sole exclusive person in the world to have asked this question.
therefore... if i type the ACTUAL QUESTION into a search engine,
chances are 100% that search engines will find those exact keywords".

from there it is easy.