[Libre-soc-dev] Introduction to Libre-SOC

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 18:03:19 GMT 2021

On Feb 7, 2021, at 10:41 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> ok you want the HDL_workflow page, send me an ssh public key

I’ll go there and follow the process.  How should I send you the ssh public key?  E-mail (to list, private), FTP, etc?

> and look up the dev env setup repo on git.libre-soc.org this gets you auto
> install repos etc.

I will look at this.

> also there may be higher priority tasks that need doing, we should really
> discuss.

I’m definitely open to that.  I should probably also do a brain dump of the design work I had already done on the multiplier into the wiki page you set up for me.