[Libre-soc-dev] nmigen 1.0 maintenance

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 19:34:09 GMT 2021

On December 31, 2021 7:07:37 PM UTC, Andrey Miroshnikov <andrey at technepisteme.xyz> wrote:
>On 31/12/2021 18:48, lkcl wrote:
>> Libre-SOC, one of the largest FOSS users of nmigen, is now the
>official authorised maintainer of nmigen 1.0, under license from
>M-Labs, the owner of the nmigen Trademark. nmigen 1.0's new community
>home is https://gitlab.com/nmigen
>> and its IRC channel #nmigen is on https://oftc.net
>Great news! Good to know there's more clarity now.

yes.  it does come with additional responsibility, to maintain proper code review and coding standards, in particular it means that we are no longer excluded as contributors.  that... experience... highlights and underscores very much that we will be tolerant, inclusive and respectful to *all* contributors to nmigen.  M-Labs are trusting us with that responsibility.