[Libre-soc-dev] New contributor

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Aug 21 00:46:21 BST 2021

(cc'ing you as you're not subscribed to the list)

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 12:42 AM Mikolaj Wielgus
<wielgusmikolaj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm Mikolaj (mikolajw on IRC).
>
> I've recently found this project and decided to contribute to it.

fantastic, welcome.  thanks for agreeing to the charter on IRC.

> Prepare for a lot of stupid questions and bad jokes. ;)

funny man :)

> I would like to ask you to register my key for git repository access:

done, added you to hdl-dev-setup and the wiki.  you should be
able to continue with the instructions at
https://libre-soc.org/HDL_workflow/#gitolite3_access

take care when ssh'ing to the server when testing access,
if you get banned by fail2ban let me know, i can whitelist
your IP address.

best,