[Libre-soc-dev] OA minutes 2021 aug 10

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Aug 16 14:09:42 BST 2021

Madan, hi,

i saw the update to the minutes, which is great, moving the contents
that had been added to a page dedicated to another set of minutes
(with a different date)
https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=libreriscv.git;a=commitdiff;h=1fa1211c74a3b3dc4878bfdf7c479a79ac7b6a47

normal practice would be to then do a follow-up email informing
everyone that that action has been taken.  now that everyone is
subscribed to the mailing list, you can use the mailing list for that
purpose:

"This is Madan: I have updated the minutes of the meeting that took
place on Aug 10th, please can everyone read and review them"

so, to illustrate by example, here is a summary of what i have done:

1) made some whitespace and formatting corrections to both minutes pages
2) created a new (template) page for the meeting tomorrow,
https://libre-soc.org/oa/minutes/2021aug17/

given that you (and you alone) have sent an email to the list, and
also joined (briefly) the IRC channel, we will go ahead with
tomorrow's meeting, and we will allocate some time for you to explain
to everyone else what you did and how you did it.

i do expect everyone in the team to complete these tasks promptly,
they are extremely basic, fundamental, and absolutely critical.
projects are not about the code, they're about the communication.