[Libre-soc-dev] General Introduction

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Aug 13 18:21:34 BST 2021

(ccing you, Madan, as you are not yet subscribed)

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 6:17 PM Madan Kartheessan <
madan.kartheessan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all:
> Good evening, I am from Chennai (formerly, Madras) , India. I work for
> Object Automation Software Solutions Private Limited. My title is Techno
> Project Manager. I also teach Python, its libraries like Pandas, Numpy,
> Scikit-learn, etc. and Machine Learning algorithms.

fantastic, great to hear from you Madan.  that's very interesting to hear
that you have extensive knowledge of numpy.

I am happy to join the libre-soc-dev list.

ok so here, at this page, fill in your email address, name (if you want)
and you can leave the password field blank, one will be created and
emailed to you: