[Libre-soc-dev] Update on Coriolis & LS180.

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Apr 24 14:22:44 BST 2021

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 1:49 PM Jean-Paul Chaput
<Jean-Paul.Chaput at lip6.fr> wrote:

> On Sat, 2021-04-24 at 13:20 +0100, lkcl wrote:
> > (JP this is just my personal email address, did you mean to send to libre-soc-dev, or
> > to Staf and Marie-Minerve?)
>
>   Ah, OK, I will correct my email grouping to libre-soc-dev.

appreciated.

> > this is either symlinks missing or not running "make pinmux" first.
>
>   But this is the result of "make pinmux"  8-)

that is extremely strange - it's a nonreproducible error, here.  as
in: "make pinmux" always succeeds, in both:
* experiments9
* experiments9/freepdk-c4m45

did you also remember, as it is in build_full.sh, the "git submodule
update --init --remote"?