[Libre-soc-dev] VERSA_ECP5 JTAG TAP interface confirmed functional

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:10:59 BST 2021

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021, 02:47 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 7:39 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > :) too bad it's currently out-of-stock. Libre-SOC has some money from
> > a donor who likes donating using cryptocurrencies instead of using
> > nlnet, maybe we could use some of that to buy some FPGAs for those who
> > don't have one/need a better one...
>
> yeah i'll need one - when adding IEEE754 FP the 45k is almost
> certainly not going to be enough.

I don't currently have a usable fpga (I think I might have a 20yr old one
somewhere -- but that is waay too small).

How should we do this? Figure out some vendor who has stuff in-stock and
have me just buy them and tell the vendor to ship them to each of us (maybe
cheapest, but idk if the vendor ships to all the places)? Should I instead
send you all some cryptocurrency (maybe more expensive, can pick a coin
with low transaction fees)? Should I send you all some fiat money (probably
most expensive)?

We have nearly $5000 USD (it got waay bigger since I last looked...)