[Libre-soc-dev] RFC on mission

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Sun Dec 6 23:48:42 GMT 2020

On Sat, Dec 05, 2020 at 09:45:53PM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On 12/5/20, Alexandre Oliva <oliva at gnu.org> wrote:
>
> >> ok so i rewrote the section on product designs, targetted at OEMs, to
> >> reflect this.
> >
> > Thanks.  I'm very happy with what I see there now.
>
> oh great!  nice to hear.
>
> is everyone else happy with this?
> https://libre-soc.org/The_Mission/
>
> yes you too hendrik :)

Since you ask me by name, yes, but I have a few grammatical quibbles.

under 3. The Means it says

  redistribute the full SoC source from HDL and boot loader to down to the VLSI.

There's an extra 'to'

  redistribute the full SoC source from HDL and boot loader down to the VLSI.

There should be a comma instead of a period before "no exceptions"

under 5. The products, I need to ask,

Is Oct 2020 still the first target's date?

-- hendrik