[Libre-soc-dev] activity log

Alexandre Oliva oliva at gnu.org
Sat Dec 5 20:24:13 GMT 2020

On Dec  2, 2020, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 7:38 AM Alexandre Oliva <oliva at gnu.org> wrote:
>> It's not a problem either way, I just don't wish to be surprised by
>> *this* stuff's disappearing or moving.  It's an extension of my memory,
>> and I don't want anyone else messing with my memory ;-)

> *thinks*, *thinks*...  ok would a repo on git.libre-soc.org help?

I think that would be excessive.  I mean, I put in a README at the top
of my desired sandbox, describing my expectations, and I have no reason
to expect they won't or can't be met.

Unless this arrangement is already unacceptable for some reason, I'd be
glad to revisit it only in case the needs arise in the future.

--
Alexandre Oliva, happy hacker  https://FSFLA.org/blogs/lxo/
   Free Software Activist         GNU Toolchain Engineer