[Libre-soc-dev] budget-sync

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:57:36 GMT 2020

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 12:54 PM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 2, 2020, 12:48 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
> wrote:
>
> > On 12/2/20, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I remember the charter, I simply was concerned I might do more harm.
> > > But if you have the confidence that I can do it, I shall proceed to
> > > remedy my errors now.
> >
> > if you screw up the screwups, you get to fix those too.
>

> You can look in the change history for each bug, that should help.

Thanks Jacob, that's helpful. I ended up just going back through my
emails in libre-soc-bugs, because that's how I was remembering which
ones I had changed, and it listed my change and the original inline.
Then I reviewed my terminal output for the 4 times I ran budget-sync
to cross-verify that I had reverted all my mistakes.

Cole