[Libre-soc-dev] budget-sync

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Dec 2 20:03:19 GMT 2020

On 12/2/20, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, just added the power instruction analyzer bug under NLNet Standards,
> please let me know if this is a mistake and it should be under a different
> milestone.

what does developing an instruction analyser have to do with Alain
writing up OpenPOWER Extension documents for submission to the
OpenPOWER Foundation?

read the toplevel bugreport carefully to ascertain its purpose: don't
just randomly assign bugs to arbirtary milestones / grants.

each NLNet submission has a strictly defined and agreed purpose ( and
we are slightly screwed if something comes up that we didn't
anticipate )