[Libre-soc-dev] budget-sync

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 19:07:55 GMT 2020

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020, 09:05 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> i did a laaaarge set of db updates today: over 80.  i switched off
> SMTP for the duration.  the next few days i will re-run budget-sync
> again and again, updating records so that the autogenerated mdwn files
> correspond to the manual records.

Do note that I haven't updated the manual records for stuff assigned to me
in a while, so the records shouldn't be changed to match since that would
just be incorrect.

> if everyone can also do the same thing so that i don't have to do 530
> bugs, that would be good.

yeah, I can help.

We still have to figure out what exactly to do about too many things being
allocated to some of the bugs, causing their budget to run negative.