[libre-riscv-dev] Yehowshua - Interested in open GPU dev

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Jan 7 02:00:32 GMT 2020

oh, yehowshua, can i ask you a favour: i got the ssh key btw, could
you review this and let me know if you have any questions?

https://libre-riscv.org/charter/ and associated explanation page:
https://libre-riscv.org/charter/discussion/

basically, if you have ever seen the "contributor covenant" it is
*the* most horrific and deceptive document ever to hit the open
community, and people who do not understand why, there just... there's
no way you can explain to them why.

the libre-riscv charter is an effort to do something slightly
different (including for me), based on a lot of research.