[libre-riscv-dev] name change announcement on crowdsupply

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 02:51:30 BST 2020

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 11:15 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> jacob the example's a bit big, it's the kind of thing that would be
> great in its own update (which we move it to) with a full explanation.
> could you put it in an "example" file in a repo somewhere, link to it,
> and say "we'll do an update about the IR later"?

I moved the example code to the Kazan repo.

I did notice that we *forgot* to announce we changed our name from
Libre-RISCV to Libre-SOC on any crowdsupply updates -- we should do
that and change the crowdsupply description page to match.

I also updated the latest update to consistently spell Libre-SOC the
way we decided on: Libre-SOC.